- Since 2019 : Engineer at HYGEOS seconded at ICARE, Université Lille
- 2017-2019 : I worked at ICARE, as software development engineer on ground based data, in particular on:
- GARRLiC chain( combination of AERONET and LIDAR data using the GRASP algorithm) to retrieve the optical properties of aerosols.
- GRASP-AOD chain(Aeronet data and GRASP algorithm) to retrieve the volume size distibution of aerosols.
- Submission of ACTRIS ground data to EBAS/NILU.
- 2010-2015 : I worked as a Research Engineer at the Laboratoire d'Optique Atmospherique, LOA, Lille, on the validation of water vapor content, data from the PARASOL instrument.
- 2009 : I got my engineering degree in "Mathématiques Appliquées aux Calculs Scientifiques", MACS.