PhD Physics, Prospection, Studies
His experience concerns observation data analysis to study the optical and microphysical properties of aerosols, which are particles suspended in the atmosphere interacting with the solar radiation. He leads the solar energy activities at HYGEOS.
He offered consultancy prestations to EDF on the aerosol impact on solar ressource for electricity production and was the main contributor of the ASoRA project. He managed the PreViBOSS project on visibility nowcasting in humid conditions favourable to mist and fog formation.
- Since 2010 : Research engineer at HYGEOS. Head of solar energy activities
- 2009-2010 : Scientist at Laboratoire des Sciences et du Climat et de l'Environnement (Saclay, France)
- 2006-2009 : Scientist at Laboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique (Palaiseau, France)
- 2004-2006 : Scientist at Centre National de Recherche Météorlogique (Toulouse, France)
- 2000-2004 : Post-doc fellow at Centro de Geofisica de Evora (Portugal)
- 2000 : PhD, retrieval of optical and microphysical properties of aerosols from ground-based observations of total and polarized radiances in visible and near infrared (Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille)